TICKETS, Drivein-Movies, St Albans
£30.00 - Standard Bay
£40.00 - Premium Bay (not suitable for SUV's 4x4's MPV's van's, people carriers or other large vehicles)
£200.00 - VIP Experience (click here for more info on the VIP Experience .)
Any large cars, SUV's, MPV's, 4x4's, PickUps or Vans that have purchased Standard or Premium tickets will be move to the rear of the field into the Large Vehicle Bays. *Height limit is 1.6m in standard & premium bays* Management reserves the right to place any vehicle in the large bays who have purchased the wrong ticket.
- Our prices are per car, not per person.
- You must give the registration number of the car you will be bringing to the screening. This will be checked against your ticket on arrival. If you need to change the registration number on your ticket, contact email@example.com
- Please ensure all passengers in the car are following government COVID-19 guidance.
- Please ensure all passengers are old enough for the film being screened. For films with age limits we will be checking ID and strictly enforcing the film certifications.
Arriving at the site
- When you arrive we will check your ticket, registration number and any relevant IDs.
- Our parking team will direct you to a viewing bay. Please ensure you follow their directions carefully for everybody’s safety.
- Viewing bays will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- If you have purchased a Premium ticket, you will be directed to a viewing bay in the first 3 rows. These will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Once you have been allocated a viewing bay, you will not be able to move your vehicle until the end of the event.
- Please ensure you turn off your lights and engine once you arrive in your viewing bay and for the duration of the event.
During the Screening
- Please keep your engine and all vehicle lights off throughout the event.
- We will go ahead with the screening in all weathers.This means it might get cold, so make sure you have enough warm clothes as you will not be permitted to turn on your engine to heat your vehicle.
- Food will be available to purchase during the screening. For more information see our menu page.
Leaving the site
- Please remember to turn your lights back on after the screening ends to exit the site safely.
- Our parking team will direct you out of the site in the safest and quickest way possible. Please follow their instructions to ensure everything goes smoothly.
- Please take all your rubbish home with you.
Please note that smoking is not permitted at this event. This includes e-cigarettes.